ASTROLOGER IN CHENNAI

Showing posts with label Shani Sade Sati for Thula Rasi. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Shani Sade Sati for Thula Rasi. Show all posts

Monday, 12 November 2012

SHANI SADE SATI FOR THULA RASI (LAST 2 1/2 YEARS - PATA SHANI)

The transit of Shani into Scorpio sign marks the 3rd & last phase of Shani Sade Sati for Libra Sign. The Scorpio zodiac house is owned by Mars, who does not entertain friendship with Shani. Though the Shani's strength gets weakened because of occupying opponent's house, the Shani stays in his fierce opponent's house. 

The Combination of Shani & Mars brings arson, troubles and war like situation. Hence Shani's presence in Scorpio is not good for everyone. One must be very careful about the conjuction and aspection of both Shani & Mars.


Let us see the results of last phase of Shani Sade Sati for Libra Sign.


1. The Libra's might be forced to forego their comforts for the welfare of the family.

2. The Libra's words creates problem within their family.

3. The Libra's should be careful about handling of Property, Vehicles and also during the time of travelling. 

4. The Libra's find it tough to complete their studies.

5. The Luck comes late on all issues.

6. The relationship with family elders may not be cozy. 

The Libra's enjoy smoother period on this phase of Shani's Sade Sati, only if the Mahadasa is favorable. Also the Libra has to be careful during the aspection & conjuction of Shani with Mars. 

Sunday, 11 November 2012

SHANI'S SADE SATI FOR THULA RASI (SECOND 2 1/2 YEARS - JENMA SHANI)

The transit of Shani into Libra Sign marks the 2nd Phase of Shani Sade Sati or Jenma Shani for the Libra Sign. In the Libra Sign, the Shani becomes exalted and acquires stronger strength. In this phase, the Shani Sade Sati will last for 2 1/2 Years (approximately) for the Libra Sign.


Let us see the effects of 2nd Phase (Jenma Shani) of Shani's Sade Sati for Libra Sign.


1. The Libra's workload gets reduced considerably. 

2. The Libra's start to enjoy the comfort in their life; still they may not feel satisfied.

3. Though Libra's enjoy travelling, it will not meet the expectation of the Libra.

4. The Education level increases, still there are lot need to be done. 

5. The relationship with the family elders remain subdued.

6. The Purchase of property & issues in the ancestral properties turn positive too. 

On the whole the Libra's enjoy the 2nd Phase of Shani's Sade Sati or Jenma Shani, subject to the auspicious nature of Mahadasa periods. Even if the Mahadasa is not favorable, the Libra's would not be affected very badly  by the Shani's Sade Sati.

SHANI'S SADE SATI FOR THULA RASI (FIRST 2 1/2 YEARS - VIRAYA SHANI)

The transit of Shani into Virgo Sign denotes the start of first 2 1/2 Years period of Shani Sade Sati for Libra Sign. The Shani would remain in the Virgo Sign (12th house) for nearly 2 1/2 Years period (approximately) to start its 7 1/2 Years period of Shani's Sade Sati for Libra Sign. This period is also called "Viraya (Expenses) Shani".

The Sukra which owns the Libra Sign has a mutual friendship with Shani. Also Shani owns 4th and 5th house for the Libra Sign. Both the 4th house (House of Comfort) and 5th house (House of Virtue) are benefice to the Libra Sign. Thus the Libra gets huge benefits and minimum troubles during the Shani Sade Sati.  


Let us see the results of First 2 1/2 Year period of Shani's Sade Sati for the Libra Sign.     


1. The Libra's may be assigned with additional work depriving them of their life comforts.

2. The Libra's may be faced with additional expenses; but they easily manage it too.

3. The Libra's may spend more money on travelling, vehicles and properties. The expenses could be either for Purchases of new or servicing of old according to the Mahadasa strength.

4. The Libra's spend more on their children; the relationship with them may not be comfortable too.

5. The Libra's might spend more on their education; but the education remains incomplete.

6. The Libra's may face tough time on their ancestral properties; and/or the relationship with family elders remain strained.

7. The Luck remains elusive for Libra's during these times on all issues. 

The Libra's face 40% difficulties and the remaining 60% goes as per their plan. These could change as per the Mahadasa strength. But on the whole, the Libra's will not face very critical situation.    

My Blog List

Popular Posts